Nest Learning Thermostat
- Maximum Purchase:
- 3 units
The Brighter Way To Save Energy. A thinner, sleeker design. A bigger, sharper display with stainless steel ring. The Google Nest Learning Thermostat in steel is more beautiful than ever. With Farsight, it lights up when it sees you coming and shows you the time or temperature from across the room. And the Nest Thermostat is proven to save energy. That’s the most beautiful part.
Saving energy starts with your thermostat.
Thermostats control half your energy bill – more than appliances, more than electronics. So shouldn’t it help you save energy? Independent studies have proven that the Nest Learning Thermostat saved an average of 10-12% on heating bills and 15% on cooling bills. The Nest Learning Thermostat is the first thermostat to get ENERGY STAR® certified.
The Nest Learning Thermostat:
- Includes remote control capabilites from your phone, tablet or laptop.
- Automatically sets itself to an Eco Temp when nobody’s at home to help you save energy. You can also manually turn on Eco Temps when you’re home or away.
- Learns the temperatures you like and programs itself in about a week
- Checks your energy history. See how much you save and see how to save more.
- Knows if there’s a problem. Nest can tell you about your furnace, filters and more.
- Can set up family accounts.
Product Warranty: 2-year limited warranty
Nest learns the temperatures you like and programs itself in about a week.
Nest automatically sets itself to an Eco Temp when nobody’s home to help you save energy. You can also manually turn on Eco Temps when you’re home or away.
Connect your thermostat to Wi-Fi to control the temperature from your phone, tablet or laptop.
Check your Energy History in the Nest app to see how much energy you use and why.
You’ll see the Leaf when you choose a temperature setting that saves energy. It guides you in the right direction.
Works with Google Home and Amazon Alexa for voice control (devices sold separately). Some features, including mobile notifications and remote control, require working internet and Wi-Fi.
Need more help? Visit the Nest support pages.