Tricklestar Advanced Power Strip (Tier 2 Entertainment)
- Maximum Purchase:
- 3 units
Tier 2 advanced power strips maximize energy savings by reducing the amount of Active & Standby Power wasted by home AV systems. A sophisticated sensor monitors user engagement with the AV system, detecting infrared remote control activity and motion. If no activity or motion is detected for a period of time, the Tier 2 APS powers down the TV and electronics plugged into the switched outlets, thereby reducing power waste.
The 7-outlet Audio Visual Advanced Power Strip+ provides premium-quality surge protection while reducing active and standby power wasted by home entertainment center electronics. A highly-accurate multi-sensor detects infrared remote control activity and motion to determine whether the TV is being used; if no infrared remote control activity or motion is detected within the countdown timer period, the power strip powers down the TV and AV peripheral electronics plugged into the switched outlets. This power strip is compatible with all types of televisions, and it features premium-quality, ceramic-encased fireproof surge protection rated to 1,080 joules.
This power strip is listed to UL1363 and UL1449.
The Tier 2 Advanced Power Strip:
- Automatically switches off the TV and AV peripheral electronics when not in use.
- Has multi-sensing technology that detects user engagement via an infrared remote control activity and motion.
- Includes an advanced power measurement and auto-threshold detection to ensure compatibility with all TVs.
- Includes a dual-color flashing LED and optional audible chirp alerts user prior to powering down electronics.
Outlets and hardware:
- 1 master outlet (transformer spaced)
- Includes 2 always-on outlets
- Includes 4 switched outlets
Product Warranty: 10 Years